Friday, August 27, 2010

lalalalalalalalallala REALITY TV MADNESS

First and foremost..... JERSEY SHORE.

ANY JAIL WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE HER. Photo from tv.spreadit.org

Why oh why can't I have my own personal Snookster??? She is honestly the most fabulous human being on the planet. Emilio, whoever you are, you have missed out on a real gem. A GEM I TELL YOU. Anyone who wears glasses COMPLETELY ENCRUSTED WITH CRYSTALS is bonafide marriage material.

Ps. the J-wow/Snooki BFF duo is fantastic. I can totes picture them both when they're 80, shopping in transvestite sex shops and punching people for no reason. They're fabulous.

Pss. The quick thinking and decisiveness displayed by the men of the house in tonight's episode when they managed to isolate the "hippopotamus" (who WOULDN'T want to be called that on national television?) showed the makings of great world leaders. Perhaps THEY should tackle the budget deficit....

Moving on... Project Runway time!!! I really do wuv that show. As does my father. His not-so-secret-anymore dream is to become a judge on it. He practices all the time... like when my mom buys something he'll go, "But what makes me love it? What kicks it up a notch?" etc etc.

Tonight's episode made me want to throw Gretchen off a building. That girl needs to know when to zip the lip. When Tim came in at the end and started yelling at her teammates for letting her manipulate them, I was so pumped!! I was like "Yeah Tim! You go girl!!"

Anyhoosies I'm super tired but I wanted  to write about this while it was still fresh. I will leave you with the word of the day per the designation of my idol, Shnooks, "sympathetic." You're right, Snooki! It IS a big word!

No comments:

Post a Comment