Friday, August 13, 2010

Inspiration

My daily inspiration. Photo from simonsfamily.net.
Due to the fact that I am currently (and blissfully) doing absolutely nothing productive whatsoever on the beautiful island of Hawaii, my television viewing has been less diligent than usual, so I will save my commentary on summer television for my (less blissful) return. To tide you (whoever you lucky souls may be) over until then, I will provide another blog composed during my stay at Northwestern. This one's theme was Inspiration, and it was written at an hour in which the brain ceases to function properly and insanity has free reign, so please take everything I say with a grain of salt, or a shot of vodka (whichever you prefer) and try to put yourself in that mindset in which everything is absolutely HILARIOUS.

It is currently 3:09 in the morning and I could be sleeping or talking or eating cheese fondue or getting my eyebrows threaded but I am not doing any of those things. Do you want to know why, my dear little cherubs? It is because of you. Everything I do I do for you. This blog is for you.


Because this is a television blog, and because I really have nothing else to contribute to the universe, I’m going to share with you a list of TV stuff that inspires me. Get excited.

iCarly inspires me. That girl has to wake up every morning knowing she’s iCarly. Also, here I am worrying about writing a blog once a week when she has to worry about producing a whole web show! Wow! What an American hero!

Full House inspires me. All I can say is that is one full house. And they all cope with it surprisingly well.

16 and Pregnant inspires me. It inspires me to not watch 16 and Pregnant.

America’s Funniest Home Videos inspires me. It inspires me to become a sadist.

The Biggest Loser inspires me. It makes me want to gain a lot of weight and then lose most of it and then gain a lot of it back later and just take everyone who loves me on an emotional roller coaster ride throughout the whole process.

The Wild Thornberrys inspires me. It helped me come to terms with my ability to speak to animals.

But all of these shows, as inspiring as they are, can’t come close to you guys. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness with me this past month. And I’m not just saying that because I want you guys to vote for me. I’m saying that so my parents think I have friends on the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment