Sunday, September 12, 2010

Au revoir, summer! Bonjour, fall premieres!

Zee dream team. Photo from thetvaddict.com
Well, hello, children. It is with a heavy heart that I post this blog, since tonight is officially my last night of freedom before I start the undeniable fun fest that is senior year.

However, fear not! There is one thing that is getting me through these tough times. And it starts with a T and ends with a V! Because you know what fall means?? Besides a super successful cross country season (LAWLZ)?? It means fall TV!!! Huzzah!!!

So, if you are like me and are suffering from a case of the ol' back to school blues, please take a moment from your last minute summer reading/spark notes skimming and read this brief list of what awaits you in the coming weeks. You'll feel better in no time!

1. Gossip Girl!!! Tomorrow night!!! I really sincerely truly hope that Chuck isn't dead. That would really be the worst. What would not be the worst, however, is if Jenny was hit by a truck. But let's not get too crazy here.

2. NBC Thursdays!!! I heart all those shows. For those of you who have yet to leave your Office bubbles and branch out to the other comedy shows, make a Rosh Hashana resolution to do so. Community, 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation are the bee's knees. Take it from someone who has a lot of bee experience. (please just do yourselves a favor and ignore me when I make no sense)

3. Glee!!! Next week!!! Plus, there's a Britney Spears episode on the horizon. Prediction: my TV will explode.

4. Boardwalk Empire. Except I don't have HBO. (It's my mom's fave joke..... "We're too poor!")
But that show seems sosososososo awesome. So maybe I can sell an organ or something to pay for premium cable.

So, smile, fellow TV lovers! All is not lost! Summer may be over, but the golden age of the boob tube is just beginning. Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment